Laser Fistula Treatment in Banjara Hills Hyderabad
What is Fistula
The Fistula forms in the course of healing strictures(Fissures) which may be multiple and considerable length and Depth, and develop especially in cases of long standing.
- Fistula in Ano and abscesses there are SEPTIC DISORDERS MAY BE THE FIRST SIGNS OF PRIMARY colitis, enteritis or diverticulitis, may be complications     of surgical procedures employed for hose or other conditions,. FISTULA IN ANO A tract leading from the Rectal Lumen to the Peroanl skin, usually results     from local anal crypt abcesses;
- Less than 10% of such lesions are due to Tubercolosis or cancer.
- The Fistula is a chronically inflamed tube madeup of tibrus tissue. Surrounding gramulation tissue the lumen of which may be difficult to demonstrate.
- The proctology Subject being dealt with in an essentially practical manmer prominence being given to diagnosis, treatment and prognosis, pathology.
- We confidently anticipate that yes hospitals will be recognized that we have been most fortunate in the selection of various surgeons, and we wish to offer to     each of them my warmest thanks.
- Perirectal abscesses often represent the tracking down into the anal area of purupent material escaping from the rectosignoid, diverticulitis, enteritis or colitis     may be the source. Anal Fissure or rectal surgeries may be the causal.
- Fistulas between the rectum and vagina, and the rectum and scrotum and Bladder represent serious complications of gronulumations Septic or malignant     disorders and require that the patient be definitive. Diagnostic and therapeutic, Laser Procedures.